The Party After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Navigatie
 Portal
 Index
 Gebruikerslijst
 Profiel
 FAQ
 Zoeken

wat denken die mongolen wel niet dan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Choogelaar
Admin
Choogelaar

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-12-13
Leeftijd : 50

wat denken die mongolen wel niet dan  Empty
PostSubject: wat denken die mongolen wel niet dan    wat denken die mongolen wel niet dan  EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:14 am

Posted by LuDi_Ica, 26.07.2010, 21:50

Admin is kicking for no reason, pathetic coward is hiding behind admin messages and have no gut to show who he really is. I have seen lots of n00b admins over my 8+ years in AA, this one is on top of hall of shame. -TAP^Ghostss you are disgrace to your clan, go play tetris and leave this game to mature people.

reason for the kickban was after beeing warned about the nading rule he kept on spamming 203's

naar aanleiding van bovenstaand bericht dat Luda_Ica plaatste op onze server blog heb ik dit als antwoord bij hem achter gelaten :

Ludi first off all stop fucking around on the server blog calling people alll kind off things learn to read the server rules cause this is the reason you got kick banned from our server i saw and heard all off it so before you go in to a server or server blog and calling all kind off things about people pay a little bit off attention about how you play in other servers and sure you play for 8 years as you spoke but try 1 thing and LEARN TO READ OTHER CLANSERVERS RULES before SHOUTING about things you had the hand on youreself.

i can make sure youre ban can be lifted but then you need to exuse youreself against -TAP^Ghostsss first because im not really charmed about the way you are talking about my members.

Greetings, -TAP^Choogelaar
Back to top Go down
https://afterparty.actieforum.com

wat denken die mongolen wel niet dan
Page 1 of 1