The Party After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Navigatie
     Portal
     Index
     Gebruikerslijst
     Profiel
     FAQ
     Zoeken

zipferurtyp

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Gast

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: zipferurtyp   zipferurtyp EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 pm

hi can please somebody say to me why i get banned this times ?
    i had not broke any of this:

-DP = DEFENSE PEAK, MOUNTAIN RIGHT SIDE DEFENSE CONVOY.
    -ONLY SNIPERS DP THE FIRST MINUTE.
    -NO SNIPING FROM DP THE FIRST 35 SEC.
    -NO USE OF HACKS/CHEATS OR BUGS
    -NO 203 FIRST 25 SEC"-CHEATERS/HACKERS WILL BE KICKED
    -RECONNECTERS WILL GET KICK/BANNED
    -HAVE FUN AND READ THE RULES IN YELLOW

rules.
    so i really dont know why ban??
    Back to top Go down
    buldog
    -TAP^member
    -TAP^member
    buldog

Aantal berichten : 54
    Registratiedatum : 2009-12-13
    Leeftijd : 59

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: Re: zipferurtyp   zipferurtyp EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 am

The admin lock for it

Back to top Go down
    http://www.cobra-team.nl
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Aantal berichten : 9

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: the reason for the ban    zipferurtyp EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 am

ok this is your info : =IHF=zipferurtyp.eu 2E75B8686830B5481087E0C3C4B65C4B 90.146.103.155 00:23:54:C0:E9:XX 2011-03-26 22:57:11 GMT 1

reason for the ban is cause you are having or damn much luck in the game when a nade comes on top of you and still stay green or you know the places where the glitches are and it might even be something else but im not gonna say something i cannot stand behind so the ban on your account stays untill i have more info about your BackGround Check i will inform you personaly about this issue

i cannot find any info off your account so im gonna place this at AON and ACi aswell to see if they can find something on your name or account history
    Back to top Go down
    https://afterparty.actieforum.com
    Gast

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: Re: zipferurtyp   zipferurtyp EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:47 am

not the 1 time that this happen to me

look here http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74135
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: 1 question   zipferurtyp EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 pm

its nice that you wanted to check yourself on ACI but i am sure that they can do a furmer background on you cause im not accusing you but when the admin in the server said something about smelling fishy and in global message you were the only one that reacted on that and that made you suspicious and after ive seen the nade impact on top off you and seeing that you were still green i had my doubts nothing more then doubts and you also know that you were kick banned a while before aswell for a simmular reason if im not mistaken .

im gonna ask you this : Did you or did you not mess with your ini file tweaking it or changing stuff in it ?
    Back to top Go down
    Gast

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: Re: zipferurtyp   zipferurtyp EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 pm

hey since i play this game (something like 3 years) i have never cheat or changed something (also not in ini.files).
    i'm a fair player when i play games i want be good without doing cheats/hacks.

on this day i was already angree because on an other server (on 2.5 because from there i'm they had also called me hacker,belive me it comes the point when it gets to much Wink .

i say to everybody please do everything to check me and if somebody needs something from me i will give him.

i only hope after all this (backroundchecks, other checks ,....) i will have peace

zip
    Back to top Go down
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: Re: zipferurtyp   zipferurtyp EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 pm

ok ill try to explain to you first off al i am not calling you a cheater or a hacker i only think its strange when someone get a nade on there butt they are still green that is an opinion nothing less nothing more and the answer you gave is correctly cause we hate people that mess with their ini file's to get better range and less fogg or less recoil all i was trying to explain before is that it was justs strange ill take a closer look at the ban that has been put on your mac or ip and will take that on me to fix it .
    i will let you know asap
    Back to top Go down
    Gast

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: Re: zipferurtyp   zipferurtyp EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:57 pm

i understand you and your admins on server ....i have my own server (on 2.5) and sometimes i see too things where i think, damn this can not be.

so take your time to look, but after this i hope that we can finish this and you will see (i'm sure) that you can trust me and that i play fair

zip
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

zipferurtyp Empty
    PostSubject: Re: zipferurtyp   zipferurtyp Empty

Back to top Go down

zipferurtyp
    Page 1 of 1