The Party After
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

flashbangman ban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flashbangman

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2011-01-28

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: flashbangman ban   flashbangman ban EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:35 pm

I just got banned from your Mountain Pass clan server. I was shooting 203 grenades from DP to CP, and as I hit one of you, I got permanently banned. If I was violating your server rules, I am very sorry for that, but if you open for my account, I'll be sure to read the rules and never ever break them again. I love Mountain Pass, and you are usually the only ones who play there. I would very much like to play with you again. Yours flashbangman.
Back to top Go down
Choogelaar
Admin
Choogelaar

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-12-13
Leeftijd : 50

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: well i think that is just a little late    flashbangman ban EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:32 am

you have been in the server for a couple of times and its not that if someone gets killed by a nade that has been shot but there are a couple off rules in our server and 1 of them is" ONLY SNIPERS DP FIRST MINUTE " and if i get naded from DP at 5.38 when we are playing with rounds of 6 minutes i think you went DP to early and that has been told before to you cause you were kicked 2 times before the ban was put on ill discuss it with the other admins about what to do but you dont see me laughing when this happens a view simple rules and people still dont keep there selves to those rules
Back to top Go down
https://afterparty.actieforum.com
flashbangman

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashbangman ban   flashbangman ban EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 am

OK, I misunderstood the whole DP rule and I'm sorry for that. I've been away from AA for almost 4 years and I guess I was a bit too excited to be back in the game. Hope you will reconsider the ban.
Back to top Go down
Choogelaar
Admin
Choogelaar

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashbangman ban   flashbangman ban EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 am

what was youre former account name then cause all i know is that you are from the uk london to be exact but there is nothing more to find off you no back ground at all not linked to anyone this is what i get back from background :

Quote :
Current Info
Name: flashbangman
GUID: E5A3423109852BE51D576352E2EE698C
IP: 86.15.33.249
MAC: 00E003085DXX

Current Bans: None

Previous Info
Other Name: flashbangman
Other IPs: 85.166.10.207, 85.166.37.46, 86.15.33.249
Other MACs: 00E003085DXX

Information copyright ©2008 Anticheat Incorporated and Rifle[Hazard]. All Rights Reserved.
Visit the America's Army Account History page for more great tools.
Back to top Go down
flashbangman

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashbangman ban   flashbangman ban EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm

My former account was {AwG}krinkelkrok, but this account is lost.
Back to top Go down
flashbangman

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashbangman ban   flashbangman ban EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Would love to play some MP again, but your server is the only one where there are players. Gelieve heroverwegen. Yours Flashbang
Back to top Go down
Choogelaar
Admin
Choogelaar

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: i talked about the thing that happend before with some other admins   flashbangman ban EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:48 am

i will release youre ban for this time but i will tell you 1 thing and i realy hope you will consider this as youre final warning : If i or any other member off the TAP clan or close friends off us has to warn you about anything at all you wil get back the ban and it will be permanent without any posibility for a reconsideration again .

- making a joke is ok with us we like that too ourselfs
- talking real bs is not allowed ( what i mean is do not call people names etc. )
- No more spamming with any weapon
- JUST READ THE RULES and it will be just fine

i'm hardheaded and our members know that but do NOT dissapoint me again
Back to top Go down
flashbangman

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashbangman ban   flashbangman ban EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Thank you very much Choogelaar!
Back to top Go down
Choogelaar
Admin
Choogelaar

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: don't have to thank me    flashbangman ban EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 pm

just make sure you are not gonna screw it up by that what i told you we always give new players the change with giving them admin message's and if nessacery a kick and after that there wil come a ban and depending on what the person will tell us we can decide what to do after that and you are given the bennefit of the doubt for this time and i cannot promise this can happen again all we want as a clan is a normal game where people play fair and without cheats and bs so that the game will stay alive all off us were born in mountain pass as main map so we know what is possible and what is not and the reason we made some rules is because of 1 simple reason keep the game fair for both sides assault and defense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

flashbangman ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: flashbangman ban   flashbangman ban Empty

Back to top Go down

flashbangman ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Party After :: Algemeen / Public Area :: Kick and Banned Appeals-
Jump to:  
flashbangman ban Currentverion%20AA